Home » Europe, Featured, Guides and Tips

How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

21 March 2012 37,108 views 76 Comments

Traveling can be costly, especially in countries where your money is just 1/60th of its value. People from developed countries who go to Asia have it better. They can backpack for months for less because of the high value of their currency. That said, it can still be possible to travel cheaply in Europe. Here are some of my tips.

dolmades

Dolmades is a traditional Greek food; rice and meat wrapped in vine leaves.

Cut down on eating in restaurants.

A regular meal will cost you 10 euros upward in Europe, and if you eat there twice a day, that’s a minimum of 20 euros daily that you’re spending only on food. It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t enjoy eating local cuisine at nice places though. I have made it a point to eat at least once or twice in restaurants (or taverna here in Greece) every time I arrive in a new city.

For my first lunch in Athens, I ate dolmades with a bottle of Mythos in a very nice taverna, a very good meal which cost me 14 euros. That night, I ate moussaka with another bottle of beer for 11 euros. That was the extent of my splurging. In the next few days, I only ate sandwiches (ranging from 70 cents to 1.50 euros) and gyros (2.10 euros) and skipped on beer, bringing my own water instead.

budapest couch

My couch in Budapest, Hungary, cat (Dormi) included.

Make use of hospitality exchanges…

These are online organizations which give free accommodation to its members. I belong to two of the most well-established ones: Couchsurfing (CS) and Hospitality Club (HC). While I became a member first of HC, I use CS most of the time. HC serves as my back-up though, when I can’t find a host through Couchsurfing (which is rarely).

…use hostels if you don’t like the idea of staying in strangers’ houses…

There are times when I would prefer to stay in a hostel rather than through Couchsurfing, e.g., when I’m only staying one night in the city. I look for cheap places to stay through sites like Hostelworld. Private rooms can cost 30 euros per night upwards, so I always choose dorm beds. There are usually six beds in a room, mixed (both men and women), but it only costs 10 euros a day.

I’ve stayed in Kangaroo Stop in Dresden, Germany; the rooms were clean, there was free breakfast (from all the food left behind by other guests), and most important for me, a strong (and free) wifi connection. The best hostel I’ve stayed in was in Santorini, though. Check out Caveland Hostel if you’re planning to go there!

…or you can make use of vacation rentals like Airbnb or Roomorama.

If you’re not comfortable with Couchsurfing and don’t like hostels, you can rent out locals’ room for a lot less than what you would pay if you were paying for a hotel room. It’s like Couchsurfing (staying with the real lived spaces of locals) but with a fee and the added feature of security. My Hungarian host, Maria, rents her room through Airbnb in Budapest, so if you’re visiting there, try out her apartment. It’s at the center of the city and walking distance to the metro. You’ll even get to meet her adorable cat, Dormi!

Polish truck drivers

You can hitchhike to save up on transportation expenses.

My host in Jakarta, Indonesia—and a good friend—successfully hitchhiked across Europe on her own last year, and she only had glowing things to say about her experience. I didn’t try this on my Euro trip though, as I did not find it appealing to stand out in the cold. A lot of people in Europe also advise against hitchhiking.

If you don’t like the unpredictability of hitchhiking, use carpooling instead.

Another strategy to travel cheaply in Europe is through carpooling. Like what its name suggests, carpooling simply means finding people going to the city where you’re going and hitching a ride with them. Instead of for free though, you contribute for gas.

I used carpooling in Germany and saved up a LOT. Instead of a 25-euro train ticket from Hamburg to Bremen, for example, I paid 5 euros for carpooling, and there were only two passengers in the car. And instead of forking out 90 euros from Nürnberg to Berlin, I only paid 25. Mitfahrgelegenheiten.de is the site in German, and it’s Carpooling.co.uk in English.

Travel by plane and book in advance.

You can get good and cheap flights easily when you book in advance and if you shop around for the best prices. I use Skyscanner.com to compare flights, and one of the best deals I’ve had was a 30-euro ticket from Italy all the way to Belgium. The flight itself costs 10 euros, but RyanAir.com charges 15 euros more for a checked-in baggage. So if you want to save up more, make sure to bring only hand-carried luggage. Another budget airline in Europe is EasyJet.com.

Get cheap bus tickets via Eurolines.

Aside from cheap flights, you can take the bus too, when traveling from one country to another. Eurolines.com is really cheap, the seats are comfortable, and they have a toilet inside. Some trips even have free wifi! Their fares start out at 9 euros (my ticket from Brussels to Amsterdam).

emma the tourist guide in budapest

Emma from the walking tour explaining about the love locks.

Find out if there are any free walking tours in the area.

I wish I had known about the free walking tours before. It was only in Budapest when I tried one, and I was very much satisfied with their services. The guides were witty and very knowledgeable, and they made history come alive. It’s not totally for free, of course. If you’re satisfied with their services, you’re supposed to give a tip. Really good ones earn a lot this way.

If you’re ever in Budapest, check out the Free Budapest Walking Tours. If you go to Rome though, you’ll find out that free walking tours are not allowed there! Our guide was arrested just when we were just starting our Vatican City tour.

Make sure to get a backpacker travel insurance.

There are too many things that can happen when you’re traveling, and a travel insurance can give you an assurance that at least you’ll be compensated for whatever inconvenience you may experience like a lost luggage or delayed flight. I used a local company for my Euro trip.

santorini, greece

The houses by the cliff side in Santorini, Greece.

If you plan on backpacking in Europe someday, build up your credit now.

You definitely need a credit card when you’re traveling. Sure, you can get around in cash, but you can travel cheaply in Europe if you have credit cards. The best deals can be had online, and that piece of plastic will certainly come in handy if you don’t want to run out of cash. I had credit cards for years already, but I didn’t bother to have my credit limit increased. Too bad; I could have saved up 300 euros on my ticket going to Europe from the Philippines if I did that months before my trip.

Have you been to Europe? Do share your money-saving tips here!

• Micamyx|Senyorita said:

Thanks for sharing writing about this, Aleah! Hopefully mid this year makagala na rin ako sa Europe :D
    Micamyx|Senyorita recently posted..Travel Photo of the Week: Young Kids of Tonle Sap | Siem Reap, Cambodia

• Aaron Dave | The Wanderluster Kid said:

Thanks for these helpful tips. I’ll be in Amsterdam next week, I’ll try to find Free Walking tours around the city. Very informative post po. :)
    Aaron Dave | The Wanderluster Kid recently posted..It’s More Fun in The PHILIPPINES.

@ Mica: Go for it! I’m sure you can easily do it :)
    @ Aaron Dave: Will be in Amsterdam first week of April. Will look for a walking tour too.
    Aleah recently posted..How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

• Reiza said:

You have just motivated me to join CS! Looking forward to your next post, Aleah. I’m taking down notes. :)
    Reiza recently posted..Take a Leap of Faith

• Mary @ The World Is A Book said:

Great and practical tips! I really admire how you’re getting through your solo backpacking adventure through Europe. Traveling as a family to Europe gets pricey too so we’ve learned to rent apartments. It cuts down on eating costs. We also love visiting the foreign grocery stores, street markets and the food halls underneath department stores. So much variety and a whole lot cheaper. Wishing you safe travels!

@ Reiza: Thanks! Let me know once you’ve joined CS. hehe
    @ Mary: I can imagine how expensive eating in Europe can be when you’re a family! Renting apartments like through AirBNB or Roomorama will certainly help.
    Aleah recently posted..How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

• Grace said:

Nice! This is great info Aleah. Grabe super tipid ng Euro trip mo. I’m going to do the same for my Euro trip next year. Thanks for the inspiration! May budget breakdown post ka ba in the future? =)
    Grace recently posted..Travel Hero: Get to know the adventurous couple from GQ trippin

@ Grace: Yes, but I can already see that my most expensive trip is the one here in Santorini. Already spent 300 euros including the plane to Rome! I had actually debated whether to push through here, but I thought that I’ve been very frugal for the past month, so I deserve this break. hehe
    Aleah recently posted..How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

• grasya said:

great tips! noted. bookmarked. shared. ^_^ i second the motion on the breakdown of costs, thanks thanks
    grasya recently posted..Little Prince Quotes

• arvin said:

madalas diyan ang mga artista…

@ Grasya: Thanks! Don’t forget to come back and read my other posts :)
    @ Arvin: Yeah, but even if you’re not rich like them you can still come here :)
    Aleah recently posted..How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

• Edna said:

We are planning for a vacation in Paris on June and your tips may be very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this.
    Edna recently posted..A Simple Intro To How To Improve Vision Through Eye Exercises

• melvin said:

ok din naman pala ang rates ng hostels diyan.pagkain talaga problema.swerte mo naman nakapunta ka greece
    melvin recently posted..The Grand Palace and Other Temples in Bangkok : Kingdom in a Metropolis

@ Edna: You’re welcome. I sure hope this will help!
    @ Melvin: Yeah, that’s why I try to budget my food. Otherwise, ang mahal talaga.
    Aleah recently posted..How to Travel Cheaply in Europe

• Nicholas Marks said:

Really helpful advice. I loved europe but i definately turned out to be a very expensive adventure, maybe with your helpful hints I could have kept the cost down.

• Erik said:

Other ways to save money:

Dumpster diving. Food costs = 0.
    If you do plan to buy food then self-cater, even cheaper than buying sandwiches and gyros (which are still quite expensive).
    Free-camp. Accommodation costs = 0.
    Libraries usually have free internet.

P.S. Those people who advise not to hitchhike are those who have never done it. In over 1000 hitches I’ve never had a bad experience and even had a few adventures.

@ Nicholas Marks: Yes, Europe can be really expensive. If you stay at hotels, you will have to pay a minimum of 50 euros per day. Imagine how much you’d have to spend for a month’s stay??
    @ Erik: Dumpster diving? Never mind haha I’m not that desperate! ;) Free camp is nice, but you’d need to bring your own tent. Not feasible for me :(
    Aleah recently posted..Snapshot Sunday—The House of Parliament in Budapest, Hungary

• Nicole said:

Great post! I will be pinning this for sure!
    Nicole recently posted..Bacon, Nectarine and Feta Salad, with a Honey and Balsamic Dressing – Bacon Connoisseur’s Week

• Romantic Bed and Breakfasts said:

Some of the great and cool tips. I like the concept of saving transportation expenses it’s really different and cool.

@ Nicole: Thanks :) Feel free to share as well!
    @ Romantic Bed and Breakfasts: Yup, very practical too.

• Shawi | CheapTravelForWomen said:

Well said. :)

I didn’t know they have carpooling there also. Akala ko sa US lang. Good to know. Thanks for sharing!
    Shawi | CheapTravelForWomen recently posted..Intrepid Woman Traveler: Savannah Watkins

• Helen said:

I always find it essential to be practical. I can see a lot of valuable tips here. Aside from saving money, I could use the experience especially that there is a lot here that I have yet to try such as joining hospitality exchanges.
    Helen recently posted..DTS Home

@ Shawi: Germany’s very big on carpooling. Tried it in Rome but there weren’t too many members.
    @ Helen: Hope you can use my tips! Do share when you do :)

• Lagalag said:

Amazing guides and tips. It’s like a reader would think that “oh next time I’ll travel to Europe I will do all of these”. In reality, he/she has yet to travel Europe. But because of your very informative and detailed post, they would get to spend less and avoid unnecessary expenses. Thank you for this. Bookmarked it already :)

Directions on Web
    Lagalag recently posted..What & Where To Eat In Cebu City

• Jenny said:

That’s just not money-saving, it’s adventurous, too! Imagine hitchhiking and sleeping at other people’s flats. What a great article!
    Jenny recently posted..Special Education Lawyer ct

@ Lagalag: Yeah, the first step for us is to get a visa. I also have a post on that ;) Afterwards, it’s easy enough to buy a ticket (as long as you’ve the money) and plan on how to travel cheaply.
    @ Jenny: Thanks! Feel free to share. Others may also find these tips helpful :)

• May said:

I read your article Date a Girl who Travels, and I was..Holy cow! It hit me! haha! CS is soo great! I just tried CS when I went to Amsterdam for a training and I met wonderful hosts! Thanks for your trip. Will surely keep this in mind when I’ll be able to travel back in EU. :) Have safe travels Ms. Aleah! :D

• Jasmine said:

I definitely agree with Couchsurfing, even though I have not couchsurfed on anyone’s couch yet. But, I’ve met several fun like-minded people through Couchsurfing while travelling.

Just another few tips:
    - If you want to travel by train, book the tickets a few days in advance. You can often get cheaper deals that way.
    - If you are a student, you might find it cheaper to get a travel money card. I used a travel money card to avoid exchange rate volatility/commission charges. Depending on which country you are from, the travel money card could possibly be issued free as well. (Of course, always have a backup credit card with you.)

• Online Hotel Booking said:

Excellent travel article you have here….your tips and advice are really practical and doable..really coming from someone who have done so many trips and travel abroad.

I particularly liked your advice on getting an insurance…its the one thing that most of us forget or choose to ignore.
    Online Hotel Booking recently posted..Bohol Tour Packages

@ May: Thanks! Safe travels for you too!
    @ Jasmine: Good tip about the student card. You can use it for anything too, from getting discounts in museums + other activities. The only reason I didn’t add that here is that I’m no longer eligible for that. Maximum age is 26 hehe

• Loraine said:

Reading this makes me want to go to Greece! Target ko din yan! I survived my Europe trip by eating sandwiches and splurging on the dinners once in a while – say once in every city lang. Looks like you are having a blast there! Enjoy! More posts and more pics! I love reading about Europe. :D
    Loraine recently posted..Mind Your Travel Manners

@ Online Hotel Booking: Yup, insurance is a must. We never know what will happen on the road!
    @ Loraine: I tried eating only sandwiches but I really grew tired of it soon. The trick is in eating a variety of food. Will go back to Greece next time I’m in Europe. Love it too!
    Aleah recently posted..Snapshot Sunday—The Rebirth of the Church of Our Lady in Dresden, Germany

• TheFrugalWanderer said:

Wow. na-inspire naman ako magbackpack sa Europe sa mga tips mo. Kudos to you! To think na solo female backpacker ka, that takes a lot of guts! Maybe someday though. You are inspiring. :)

@ TheFrugalWanderer: Backpacking Europe is very doable nowadays, yes, even for solo women travelers! I’m sure you can do it too :)
    Aleah recently posted..How to Discover Your Passion in Life

• Take a Leap of Faith and Travel Solo! | Solitary Wanderer said:

[...] building my skills, and building my network in Couchsurfing. I wanted to make sure that I will travel cheaply in Europe. I do regret it a little bit that I waited until now to take this trip. I should have done this [...]

• Marita Abraham said:

I;m glad I saw this before I began planning a trip to Europe. Coming from a developing nation can put a heavy tax on making such trips work, just because of the high exchange rates. This was very helpful!
    Marita Abraham recently posted..The Real Write Ups — Anna

@ Marita: Yeah, I agree with 100%. That’s why we have to exert more effort to make this particular dream come true. Still, it’s very doable now :)
    Aleah recently posted..Caving in Wawa Dam, Montalban

• Nicole said:

Thanks for sharing this. I will follow your tips when I get in Europe. :D Thanks again! :)

@ Nicole: Don’t forget to look at my other Europe posts :) Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Aleah recently posted..Best of Travel Photos—My 7 Super Shots

• Living the Dream: Backpacking Solo in Europe for 70 Days | Solitary Wanderer said:

[...] not be as farfetched a dream as I had thought it was before for regular people like me. It can be cheap to travel in Europe! I’m certainly not a millionaire; I have a 30-year mortgage on a small house in the boondocks, [...]

• ayn said:

if you wanna save up on your transportation expenses in Europe. WALK! walking is the best way to get around. it’s cheap and you get to see the sights a little longer. you can also stop wherever and whenever you want to. last year went to Europe with my parents. what i did was i booked them in one of those hop-on/hop-off buses since they’re both in their 70s and i wouldn’t want them to walk at my pace for miles and miles while i walked from one attraction to the next. we ended up saving a lot from that and i ended up having so much fun strolling briskly in the streets of europe while marveling on the different sights these countries have to offer. A good pair of chuck taylors would do the trick. Enjoy Europe and remember…Be a traveler, not a tourist. Dont stick to the itinerary. Get LOST once in awhile(or maybe often) especially in Venice. You just have to, it’ll be experience you won’t soon forget…

• Vicky said:

Great post. I’ll have to check out the Eurolines bus – I’ve never heard of it but if it’s cheaper than taking the train count me in!
    Vicky recently posted..Are Article Directories Worth It?

@ Ayn: I did that A LOT in Europe. I often got lost too hehe. Thanks for the additional tips!
    @ Vicky: Yeah, oftentimes they are cheaper than the train. If you’re not in a hurry, bus trips can also be nice.
    Aleah recently posted..5 Safety Tips for Women Traveling Alone

• doi said:

great info you got here Aleah! Will definitely bookmark this and hopefully I can travel to Europe too. by the way, great header you have there! sino gumawa? cute! :-D
    doi recently posted..Of Lost Dreams and Signs

@ Doi: Thanks, Doi. These tips are from my own experience backpacking in Europe, so they should work :D I only spent a fraction compared to other people who traveled in Europe for a shorter period of time :) And yeah, I love my new header too! It’s by a Malaysian illustrator.
    Aleah recently posted..Luxury Accommodations in Singapore

• doi said:

by any chance, di naman si emila yusof ang artist noh? hehehe. love her work and similar ang design! :-D
    doi recently posted..Of Lost Dreams and Signs

• mishc89 said:

Nice tips! You can also try reading the travel book Europe on a Shoestring by Lonely Planet for touring the cities for free. Also, Ryan Air is like the Cebupac of Europe with seat sales amounting to 20 euros. I’ve also found that buying from markets in europe are quite cheap (especially if youre splitting with a group, perhaps people you just met).
    mishc89 recently posted..Frugal Traveler: Research: The Traveler’s Best Friend

@ Doi: Yes, she is :)
    @ Mishc89: I didn’t have that when I went there, too bad. Yeah I agree about RyanAir. If I didn’t check in any luggage, my ticket would have cost only 15 euros from Italy to Belgium! So cheap!
    Aleah recently posted..Snapshot Sunday—The Cats of Europe

• Beth said:

Great info! I love your blog :) Your post on dating a girl who travels is awesome.

• Clarence said:

Ho-ho buses (hop-on hop-off buses) are usually the way to go to save money and move around tourist places in europe! It’s very worth it specially in Paris, France since there are heaps to see.

@ Beth: Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share!
    @ Clarence: Will keep that in mind for next time. I didn’t take them because it was winter when I was there and riding the open buses didn’t seem to be a good idea :)
    Aleah recently posted..How to Find Cheap Flights

• Solo Backpacking Trip in Europe | Solitary Wanderer said:

[...] trip rather than stay home and wallow in self-pity. I had my travel fund, and I was going to find ways to travel cheaply in Europe. I can make it. I will make [...]

• Lisa Marie said:

Hi Aleah, from which company did you get your travel insurance?

@ Lisa Marie: I used Chartis in Cubao. Check out my post on how to get a Schengen Visa. I mentioned it here http://www.solitarywanderer.com/2012/01/how-to-apply-for-a-schengen-visa-in-manila/.
    Aleah recently posted..Travels of 2012—Bittersweet Memories of my Solo Backpacking Trip in Europe

• The 12 Best Stories of 2012 - Solitary Wanderer | Solitary Wanderer said:

[...] How to Travel Cheaply in Europe. I’m really proud of this post. I have used all the tips I put in here to travel in Europe for less than 3,000 euros (including the return ticket!) for almost three months. [...]

• Cat of Sunshine and Siestas said:

Great tips, A! I’ve used Orange Lines for traveling around Eastern Europe and rec them, too. Not only cheap, but you get unlimited hot chocolate and two seats to yourself!

I’d also say to look for destinations a bit off the beaten track. I spend next to nothing in Romania and found parts of Croatia and Spain to be dirt cheap.
    Cat of Sunshine and Siestas recently posted..Seville Snapshot: The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos

• Jaslyn said:

Thanks for the suggestions! It means a lot because going on a European tour means I have to save so I could take care of all the travel stuff that I need. Great help indeed.

@ Cat: Oooo, free hot choco?? I should have taken that instead! Haven’t been to Romania though :(
    @ Jaslyn: Thanks for checking out this post. Do feel free to share!
    Aleah recently posted..Confessions of a Sometime Solo Traveler

• wandering educators said:

excellent tips! try tripping.com for connecting with locals/homestays, too.
    wandering educators recently posted..Book review: Best Year of Your Life

• Micki said:

Thanks for the great tips, Aleah. As a family of four, we really love apartment stays, as they give us some privacy and a kitchen to make our own meals. Dining out is very expensive with all four of us!
    Micki recently posted..In Mexico The Past is Never Dead: The Yellow City of Izamal

@ Wandering Educators: Nice tip! Will check that out next time.
    @ Micki: It was already expensive traveling alone, what more with kids?? I agree, cooking is the best way to go when you’re traveling as a family.
    Aleah recently posted..Confessions of a Sometime Solo Traveler

• D.J. - The World of Deej said:

Great tips…”Europe” and “cheap” rarely collide in the same sentence, but these ideas can certainly lessen the pain!
    D.J. – The World of Deej recently posted..Gone Shrimpin’ Aboard The Lady Jane

• Kat said:

Hi Aleah. Been reading your posts on Europe. You have inspired me to stop dreaming and to start planning my own dream vacation. May I just ask what airline you booked going to Europe? How much was the cost? =

@ DJ: Yep, that’s the idea!
    @ Kat: I booked via Qatar, and the return ticket to Brussels cost $1,200 (whew!).
    Aleah recently posted..The Most Romantic Places in Europe

• Kat said:

Thanks for the info, Aleah. I’m back reading your posts and I’m feeling the itch to travel even more. Keep blogging! =)

• Ken said:

Nice sharing, I strongly agree on the cost saving of the restaurant.
    Thanks also sharing the Budapest Free Walking tour, I should join it my second visit. And also let’s me know that Rome do not allow walking tour, I will tell my friend who will go there this coming May
    Ken recently posted..Paris Blog: Paris Travel Information and Blog

@ Kat: Safe travels!
    @ Ken: Feel free to share!
    Aleah recently posted..Art + Music at the Malasimbo Festival

• toxicprof said:

Hey! Your blog is awesome. I’m actually travelling to Europe this coming September. Though I opted to go on a travel package via Topdeck Tours. I’m not yet that adventurous to do backpacking alone. I do have a one week stay in London. Keep writing!

• Shie said:

Taking note of all these tips Aleah, very helpful and very inspiring! :))
    Shie recently posted..Baguio City: Forest House Bistro & Cafe

• Kathleen l Our Favorite Adventure said:

Great list! We randomly decided to do three months this fall in Europe and I can’t even begin to plan what we are doing or what our budget will be…but you confirmed that booking airfare in advance as beneficial has I had hoped and that buses may be a viable option also! We are hoping to house sit combined with some airbnb like you suggested, and hostels if we have to. Huge ”thank you” for the reminder about the free walking tours!
    Kathleen l Our Favorite Adventure recently posted..Travel Fitness: Ways to stay fit while traveling

• Kori said:

Wow what wonderful information that you posted! I plan on putting these tips to good use on my next European vacation this year. Thanks for the great information!

• Kari said:

Hostels are not too bad. Hitch hiking? Eeeek! Stay safe when travelling in Europe please! Might be ‘western’ but it sure can be dangerous in places.
    Kari recently posted..High Hotels with a view

• Springtime in the Old Town Square in Prague | Solitary Wanderer said:

[...] Even though I didn’t have a fixed itinerary (when did I ever have one?), I never had a dull moment, as there was always a lot of things to see. There were hordes of tourists taking pictures of each other, street musicians playing their instrument of choice, and vendors selling all sorts of food stuff that I would have been glad to sample, if I were not so conscious of my budget. (Read: How to Travel Cheaply in Europe) [...]

• Desiree said:

Hi Ms. Aleah you got so many helpul tips. Thanks for sharing! Planning for a trip to Venice someday with my boyfriend and hopefully by next year I can visit India(Kochi) with him to meet his family din. :)

• Grant Lucas | iFly said:

Very helpful tips and thank you. Indeed it says all and detailed. Insurance is a must really. Like you said you don’t know what’s going to happen. Also aside from insurance planning and booking way ahead of time is a practical thing to do. My friends and I enjoys traveling much. And since its one of our passion its also expensive. However we’ve done Couch Surfing the last time we travel, it was fun and no expense at all. We still got some extra money for the next destination.

• Liz said:

Great tips you got there Aleah! I’m seriously saving for this trip and I am pushing for my Euro goal this year or the next. Thank you!
    Liz recently posted..Burot Beach Summer Escapade